Here’s some examples to start you off-
- Confess! Are you turned on by [insert kink here]?
- Confess! Do you like [insert name here]?
- Confess! Is it true that you once [insert odd/silly activity here]?
- Confess! Are you scared of [insert fear here]?
- Confess! Did you cry during [insert movie here]Or think of your own! Be as cunning as you like…
(￣▽￣)ノ - we don’t talk but hi~
(●⌒∇⌒●) - you fab, senpai
(◕‿◕✿) - you’re cute
o(╥﹏╥)o - you make me nervous
(´ε｀ )♡ - i want to kiss you
ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ - i want to hug you
ヾ(-_-;) - you’re annoying
(>д<) - why won’t you notice me???
(¬д¬。) - i don’t like you, go away
(*´ｪ｀*) - i’m too shy to talk to you…
(´･ω･`) - ((anything you want to say/ask))
Let’s take a minute to appreciate single player games.
- homestuck fan: *breathes*
- tumblr user: goD WHY DO HOMESTUCKS ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING I HATE HOMESTUCKS
as far as im concerned this is the high point for all of mankind
okay guys this is the second time i post something like this sadly so
if you guys reblog any of the following
- dangan ronpa
- e v a n g e l i o n
- like a lot of anime
- nature would be nice too
please reblog this post and i will look through your blog and probably follow you uwu
my dash is so empty wow
So in the 16th century the Ottoman royal family kept fighting over the throne, so they made this decree that a ruler could legally kill off his brothers after taking the throne in order to stop them from trying to overtake him.
SO WHAT THEY DID WAS EXECUTE THEM BY STRANGLING THEM WITH A SILK BOW STRING
TO AVOID SHEDDING ROYAL BLOOD
C’mon guys reblog my gog-darned post it has historical relevance.
♥ - My tracked tags.
☺ - My first URL.
♣ - My saved URLs.
♦ - My current tumblr crushes.
★ - Does _______ follow you?
♪ - How many messages do you have in your inbox?
♫ - Do you follow _______?
↕ - How many blogs do you follow?
⇨ - How many posts do you have?
✞ - How many likes do you have?
♔ - How many drafts and posts on queue do you have?
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself